We Have Been Repairing Outdoor Gear
for Over 22 Years
We have the experience to repair your outdoor gear – extending its life – and saving you money! All of our repairs are high quality and guaranteed. Our repair professionals are active outdoors people and understand the needs of outdoors people.
We create solutions to most of your interesting technical gear challenges. We do a lot of repair business. Repairs take approximately two weeks give or take, depending on repair volume. Thanks for your patience while we work feverishly to get your items repaired and back in your hands as soon as possible!
How may we help you?
Repair Information in Detail
Authorized Gore Repair Center
Authorized Repair Center
- Outdoor Clothing
- Sleeping Bags
- Tent Poles
- Zipper Replacement/Repair
- * Our repair technicians reserve the right to not fix stinky or dirty gear
so please clean it to the best of your ability. :-) Thanks !!
- * We always offer our best advice. It's free !!
Repair Referrals — Companies that fix things that we cannot.
- Air Mattresses
- Canvas or Canvas Tents
- Climbing Harnesses or Shoes
- Dry-suit Gaskets
- Garment Alterations
- Hard-sided Luggage Repairs
- Lanterns, Stoves, or Space Heaters
- Leather Sewing on Backpacks, Jackets, Purses, Shoes, etc.
- Personal Flotation Devices (PFDs) (it's against Coast Guard regulations)
- Poles for Big Family Tents
- Seam-seal Tents
- Shoes or Boots
- * Repair Referrals — Companies that fix things that we cannot.
This to That — Need to glue two things together? This site tells you what to use.
Page Updated: Aug 17, 2016 07:55 pm