Your Source For: Backpacking • Camping • Climbing • Clothing • Materials • Paddlesports • Parts • Repairs
Hey Thrifty …
What's the Deal With ???
Thrifty Outfitters is pretty cool, huh? We have discounted outdoor gear, ranging from 35 – 60% off retail prices!!! Everything is priced as marked, with either an ORANGE, or YELLOW tag.
Find a Thrifty Outfitters employee to help you find what are you looking for … we would LOVE to talk to you!!
Your Questions Answered
- What all do you have up in Thrifty?
- We have usually have outdoor clothing for all seasons, sleeping bags, backpacks, tents, and socks. Our inventory changes frequently, so stop by and see what we've got!! We would love to have you. We typically do not carry shoes or used gear.
- Why are there so many women’s SMALL and MEDIUM and men’s MEDIUM clothing???
- Well, most of our clothing inventory comes from Salesman Sample Sets. Those typically only come in one size per brand, that’s how we can discount it! If you are looking for another size, don’t hesitate to ask a thrifty employee and we can help you out!!
- I heard Thrifty does REPAIRS… what’s up with that?
- We have a whole repair department that can help you fix some of your broken gear, so if you have a broken zipper, tent pole, or something with a hole in it, we may be able to help! We usually take 2 weeks. Unfortunately, we do not do stove or lantern repairs. We also have an assortment of raw webbing, shock chord, clips, buckles, and glue to help you through a DIY project!
- Do you buy or sell USED gear up in Thrifty?
- Everything up in thrifty is NEW and FIRST QUALITY! If you are looking to sell USED gear, feel free to make a flier and post it on our bulletin board by our stairs!
Page Updated: Oct 12, 2015 07:42 pm